Read the Summer-Autumn 2017 update newsletter from the Department of Rheumatology at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, and the Portsmouth ARMA Network, which features:
- Events and conference details
- Flu and Pneumonia vaccination dates
- “No Time for Pain” Patient-Carer workshop
– discussing strategies for managing chronic and persistent pain associated to your Arthritis and Connective Tissue Disease with Partners/Family/Carers encouraged to attend as guests
- “Tired of Being Tired” course
– a 7 week programme exploring different self-management and relaxation techniques to improve quality of life
Alongside the update are the fliers and forms related to upcoming events –
Day to Day Living with Arthritis and Connective Tissues Diseases Conference 2017:
Flier for Mini Love your Bones event in the Locks Heath, Parkgate, Titchfield and surrounding area.
“No Time for Pain” information leaflet.