NICE is looking for members to join the persistent pain guideline committee.
They are looking for:
- two general practitioners
- a pain specialist
- a physician with interest in pain
- a liaison psychiatrist
- a pharmacist
- an allied health professional
- a commissioner
- a pain psychologist
- a nurse specialist or practitioner
- a public health professional.
They are also looking for co-opted expert witnesses with the following background or experience:
- an addiction specialist
- a social worker.
Find full details here on the NICE website.
NICE are also recruiting for lay members to join the committee: www.nice.org.uk/lay-member-persistent-pain-guideline-committee.
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 22 November 2017.