NICE launched a bursary scheme for voluntary and community sector organisations for the 2019 NICE Annual Conference which is taking place at the Hilton Hotel, Deansgate, Manchester on 9 May 2019.
The bursary offer
This year’s bursary package consists of a full day delegate pass to the conference worth £149 plus VAT. The bursary scheme is open to national voluntary and community sector organisations, local and regional Healthwatches, and can be applied for by completing and returning the application form. Further details of the bursary scheme and the application form are available on the NICE website bursary page.
The closing date for submitted applications is Friday 25 January 2019
NICE 2019 packs 12 hours of content into just one day:
- Renowned keynote speakers, including conference host, clinician and broadcaster Dr Phil Hammond
- Pills or prevention? Discuss whether transformative medicines or public health programmes will ensure the sustainability of the NHS
- Case studies from the frontline on quality improvement
- Future-focused parallel sessions exploring how the health and care landscape will be shaped by factors from genomics to Brexit in the coming years
- Troubleshoot local implementation challenges with the NICE Field Team
View the 2019 NICE Annual Conference agenda for full programme of events.