Continuous Learning, Measurement & Improvement
6 February 2019
Royal Society of Medicine, London
This event is part of GovConnect’s ongoing series aimed at delivering key information and evidence-based solutions in order to assist the communication and delivery of the NHS 5 year forward view.
The inaugural Improving Patient Safety & Care 2018 conference will assess how the NHS are currently making a difference in regards to improved safety and care and how it intends to do so in the future through a transparent, constantly evolving patient-centred system.
The conference will seek to positively disrupt the sector and provide a platform for both success and failures to be analysed. It will facilitate the sharing of ideas and plans for 2018/19 and beyond whilst promoting new and innovative concepts, fresh thinking and strategic collaboration. With all post-conference insight leading to stimulated action, it is hoped this conference will enable all NHS employees to better manage safety and care across the system and adopt a whole-system approach to achieving excellence in this regard.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Professor Ted Baker, Chief Inspector of Hospitals, CQC
- Professor Gillian Leng CBE, Deputy Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Elizabeth Beech, National Project Lead – Healthcare Associated Infections, NHS Improvement
- John Welch, President, International Society for Rapid Response Systems
- Radhika Rangaraju, e-RS Senior Programme lead, NHS EnglandLucy Watson, Chair, The Patients Association
View the conference programme.
ARMA members can receive a 50% discount on all places at this conference; to take advantage of this offer, please contact ARMA ahead of your online registration process.