The British Chiropractic Association (BCA) wishes to inform you about their autumn conference which is taking place on the 12 and 13 October 2019 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, with speaker presentations and workshops focusing on Chiropractic: Across the Ages.
There will be the President’s Lecture again this year, as well as talks and workshops from Dr Steve Williams, Jake Cooke, Aurelie Marchand, Jesper Dahl – plus much more!
- Welcome to Conference and Warm up with Kahoot! Catherine Quinn & Bronwen Henley
- President’s Lecture
- How to make your clinic a trusted centre in your community – Simple principles to build a good reputation in your area without using selling techniques: Tone Tellefsen Hughes
- The hip OA continuum – balance between force and form: Jesper Dahl
- British Chiropractic Association Annual General Meeting – taking place Friday 11 October
- Bad balance, bad back: Dr Jake Cooke
- Clinical gems for the older child – this is a provisional title which may change: Dr Steve Williams
- And more!
- ChiroConnect workshop – A hands on session where we will help you to start creating the building blocks for your outreach programme in your community for people of all ages: Tone Tellefsen Hughes & Jennifer Hudson
- Don’t skip the hip! Jesper Dahl
- Assessing balance and preventing falls: Dr Jake Cooke
- Receptionists & Assistants Training: Celia Champion
- A Royal College of Chiropractors workshop on Evidence-Based Management of Acute Onset Cervical Radiculopathy: Mr Stuart Smellie & Dr Jonathon Field
- And more!
Are you passionate about getting the next generation of chiropractors involved in our association? Why not sponsor a student and help them keep their passion for patient-centred evidence-based practice alive! You can do this whilst you are registering your own place at conference or if you are unable to attend conference but still wish to sponsor a student place please do so via this page.
Free poster presentations form an integral part of the conference and are a fantastic way for those working within the chiropractic field to share best practice, research and network with colleagues. Successful submissions will have their research displayed at the conference. Submitting an abstract is an easy online process – all submissions should be made before the closing date of 16 August 2019.
Social Evening and Awards Ceremony
Join the BCA on Saturday 12 October at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole for their Social Evening and Awards Ceremony.
Drinks reception begins at 7.30pm and the night will end at 1am.
The night will include:
- A welcome reception
- 2 course dinner with circus themed dessert station
- BCA Award Ceremony
- Live music from Audible Release and Double Take
Register now at http://bit.ly/BCAConf19
The Early Bird price is valid until 30 August 2019.