13 & 14 October 2018
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
The BCA is delighted to invite you to attend the British Chiropractic Association Autumn Conference 2018, brought to you with a fresh look and feel. The event has been organised and coordinated by a new team and is sure to be the chiropractic event of the year!
The event has speaker presentations and workshops focusing on patient-centred care. The BCA will be welcoming new graduate members to the association and celebrating the new council.
Are you passionate about getting the next generation of chiropractors involved in our association? Why not sponsor a student and help them keep their passion for patient-centred evidence-based practice alive! For more information visit bit.ly/BCAConf2018.
Conference Highlights include:
- The latest in chiropractic research, education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions
- The President’s Lectureto be presented by Alison Dantas
- Welcome to Conference and Warm up with Kahoot!Catherine Quinn & Bronwen Henley
- Know Pain:Mike Stewart
- BCA Annual General Meeting
- Knowledge Translation:Jørgen Jevne
- Empower your Patients!Phillippa & Rhiannon Oakley
- Playing Around:Luke Davies
Workshops to include:
- Women in Chiropractic Panel:Catherine Quinn, Elisabeth Angier, Polly Hand, and Philippa Oakley
- EMS DolorClast:Professor Maffulli (Shockwave)
- Empowering Your Patients/Coaching:Philippa and Rhiannon Oakley
- Playing Around:Luke Davies
- Getting to grips with IRMER:Carl Irwin
Expected CPD Hours: 7.5 (subject to verification)
To view the full conference programme visit: bit.ly/BCAConf2018
Friday Evening Seminar
There will be an evening seminar on Friday 12 October 2018 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole entitled “A Practical Guide for Persistent Pain Therapy”. This seminar, presented by Mike Stewart MCSP SRP MSc PG Cert (Clin Ed), will help develop your communication and teaching skills and help people make sense of pain.
Seminar cost: £40
CPD Hours: 3 (subject to verification)
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Free poster presentations form an integral part of the conference and are a fantastic way for those working within the chiropractic field to share best practice, research and network with colleagues. Successful submissions will have their research displayed at conference. Submitting an abstract is an easy online process and we ask that all submissions are made before the closing date on Friday 17 August 2018.
Social Evening and Awards Ceremony
The evening of Saturday 13 October will include: street-style food, festival-style events, a live band and DJ, a gin Bar, and the British Chiropractic Association Award Ceremony. So, let’s take it to the streets and celebrate!
The BCA looks forward to seeing you this October in Birmingham!
REGISTER NOW at bit.ly/BCAConf2018
Early bird price valid until 31st August 2018