Time is running out to become a Champion of Musculoskeletal Care. The deadline for this unique opportunity is 17 June 2018.
Arthritis Research UK, together with Ashridge Executive Education, have created a bespoke leadership initiative with the aim of driving forward tangible improvements in MSK services within the local health systems of each Champion.
We are looking for individuals who are involved in the design, commissioning and/or delivery of musculoskeletal care, including front-line clinicians, public health practitioners, commissioners and service managers.
Duration of 18-20 months and involves:
- 5 x residential learning modules at Ashridge Executive Education.
- Development and delivery of a work-based MSK service improvement project.
- 4 x Action Learning Sets.
- Access to Virtual Ashridge – an online learning tool to complement your learning.
- Ongoing support and connection with Arthritis Research UK and your fellow Champions.
- Support from a network of mentors; eminent leaders within the MSK sector.
- Support from a panel of patient insight partners.
Arthritis Research UK are committed to representing the communities within the system that we aim to affect, and so the cohorts of champions will be multidisciplinary and diverse and instead of hierarchical position, we will focus on the potential to lead, adapt to change and deliver impact.
The deadline for applications is 17 June 2018. The interviews will take place between 16 – 23 July, and the programme starts in October 2018.
To find out more, please visit the MSK Champion page.