Venue: Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4LE
Price from £140
Update yourself on the latest research into acupuncture, catch up with news, network with colleagues and earn CPD hours. Speakers to include:
- Geoffrey Burnstock: Purinergic signalling and its involvement in pain and acupuncture
- Berthold Henkel: Acupuncture for pain control after caesarean section
- Taras Usichenko: Analgesic effects of auricular acupuncture
- Catharina Klausenitz: Auricular acupuncture for exam anxiety in medical students
For further details and to register for courses, visit www.medical-acupuncture.co.uk/event-registration.
Early Bird rate of £140 available until 19 August 2017.
Tel: 01606 786782 Email: email@example.com
BMAS House, 2/3 Winnington Court, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 1AQ
Foundation Courses in Western Medical Acupuncture
Courses for regulated healthcare professionals at venues in London, Glasgow, Dublin, Manchester.
A four-day course for regulated health professionals:
- Experienced, medically trained lecturers
- Comprehensive course notes
- 100 Free needles