The NASS Council of Management has now approved the 5-year strategy for NASS activities. Our plans are very much based on the surveys that were conducted in 2012 and 2013 of our members and people with AS.
In addition to our usual activities, such as:
- Running our helpline
- Supporting our 90 branches
- Providing information and support via the website and publications
- Working alongside the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Supporting research
…NASS will also be focussing on:
- Early diagnosis
- Patient empowerment & self-management
- Access to physiotherapy & exercise
You can download a copy of the full strategy here.