The Craft of Orthopaedics:
RCN Society of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing 28th international conference and exhibition
10/09/2015 – 11/09/2015
9.00–17.30 and 08.30–16.30
Nottingham Conference Centre, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The 28th Annual Conference of the RCN Society of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing will take place on 10th – 11th September 2015 at Nottingham Conference Centre. This conference will focus on the latest developments in orthopaedic practice, as well as explore the specialist knowledge and complex practical skills demanded in this field.
This conference is for all nurses and health care professionals working in this field including occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
Call for Abstracts
Calling all orthopaedic and trauma nurses and students, occupational therapists and physiotherapists!
Sponsored awards will be presented to the winners of the best paper presentation and best poster at the conference.
Do you have a piece of research you want to share with your peers? Would you like to:
– Share your knowledge and innovation
– Gain recognition from your peers
– Influence best practice in this field
– Win a sponsored journal award of £300.00
The RCN is also offering a number of free places for pre-registration nursing students who successfully submit an abstract for this conference which is shortlisted for presentation.
Abstracts are invited for plenary, concurrent, workshop and poster presentations in the following themes:
• The underlying knowledge and research base of orthopaedic and trauma care
• Practical orthopaedic and trauma care skills
• The fundamental aspects of orthopaedic and trauma care e.g. falls prevention
• Education and skills development
• Development of teams/services
• Specialist/extended scope roles
• Orthopaedic treatments and their impact on patients and practitioners
Don’t delay, submit your abstract today – the deadline for submissions is Friday 13th March 2015.
Event details: www.rcn.org.uk/ortho15