The new NHS 111 campaign for Midlands and East, and London NHS regions – which will encourage people to call 111 for all non-emergency, urgent medical concerns – launched on Monday 8 January 2018.
Public Health England has created both printed and digital tools which are available to download from their Campaign Resource Centre (CRC).
The following materials are available for your use:
- Campaign toolkit– contains further details, background information and long and short copy
- Social Media toolkit– contains social media schedule with assets and suggested posts, infographics, gifs, TV advert, animated clips and digital stills (NB: cut-downs of the TV advert for social will be made available soon)
- Posters– both A4 and A3
- Small wallet-sized information cards
Please note PHE has already posted materials to the following sites in Midlands and East, and London NHS regions, the delivery of which will commence this week:
- All GP surgeries
- All NHS trusts
- All dental surgeries
- All mental health services
- All walk in clinics/ centres
If you are not one of these services and would like resources sent to you, they can also be ordered from the CRC.
As part of promotional work for this campaign, several advertising slots on TV have been booked. A full schedule of when these will appear can be accessed here.
Please get in touch at Partnerships@phe.gov.uk