Arthritis Care’s vision has always been of a world where people with arthritis can lead full and active lives. Our new Strategic Plan sets out how we can have a greater impact on the lives of people living with arthritis, through our five new impact goals:
- Impact goal one: To increase the number of people with arthritis who are able to manage their pain on a daily basis.
- Impact goal two: To improve the health and wellbeing of people with arthritis and ensure more have the confidence to manage their condition.
- Impact goal three: To reduce the physical and emotional isolation felt by many people living with arthritis.
- Impact goal four: To ensure more people with arthritis can live an independent life, receiving the support they are entitled to.
- Impact goal five: To improve services and ensure the voice of people living with arthritis is heard and acted on.
You can find out more about how we’ll be delivering against these goals over the next three years in our Strategic Plan 2014 page.