We have just added to our resources page a new report by the Health at Work Policy Unit of The Work Foundation.
Published on 16th September 2015, it is called Investing in a Workforce Fit for the Future: Challenges for the UK government.
Read this report on the Work Foundation website as it sets out the four workforce health policy challenges to the government:
- Incentivising employers to take action
- Supporting individuals with long-term conditions
- Driving action at a local level
- Supporting older workers with health problems
This is the latest of many reports on our Working with Arthritis resources page, which contains a range of information and policies to help overcome the complications experienced by people working a musculoskeletal condition.
Work and arthritis resources:
- Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- ARMA Work Charter
- Sheffield Aches and Pains
- NICE – Guidance on Workplaces
- Self-management of Chronic MSDs and Employment
- Fit for Work UK Coalition
- Fit for Work: return-to-work support
- The Work Foundation
- BBC – Is back pain hurting the UK economy?
- Arthritis Care – Working with arthritis
- Arthritis Research UK – Work and Arthritis
- NRAS – Living with RA – Work
- NASS – Guide to Managing your AS at Work
- CSP – Fit enough for patients?
- COT – Working For Health
- Investing in a Workforce Fit for the Future