On this page:
- Recent Portsmouth-related ARMA posts:
- Portsmouth Rheumatology Winter Newsletter
- Bone Health and Osteoporosis - Time for Action Conference
- Do you look after someone who has Arthritis or Connective Tissue Diseases?
- Day to Day Living with Arthritis and Connective Tissue Diseases conference 2016
- Guest Blog: Looking back to move forward
This is the page for the ARMA Local Network Group for Portsmouth.
023 9228 6000 ext. 1495
The Winter newsletter from the Department of Rheumatology, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, is out now. It includes: tips and advice for keeping well; introducing new consultants; details of awards; a carer resource pack; drug documentation; fatigue advice; and the calendar of local events. Click here to open the newsletter. [PDF, 931 KB] Getting to Grips ...Read More
The aims of the local network are to:
– Monitor local service provision
– Identify and campaign on local service issues using the ARMA Standards of Care and other policy initiatives
– Provide a shared forum for service users, providers and planners
How Can You Help
- By providing representation on the Portsmouth ARMA’s Local Network, contributing to the network campaigns and events.
- By publicising ARMA and our events and meetings in your organisation.
Please contact us if we can supply you with publicity material for ARMA.