The Patients First Programme provides support and facilitation to clinically based nurse-led teams to help them to develop, implement and evaluate locally focused innovations that improve patient care in any healthcare setting across the UK.
Over a period of 12 months, the Patients First Programme provides:
- Help to keep a central focus on the patient and/or service users and the issues that matter to them the most
- Advice on developing effective project plans/proposals
- Encouragement to identify and make links with people who may be able to offer support locally
- Access to practice development tools and resources
- A workshop programme of support and development that will bring together the nurse-led teams to explore and enable effective strategies for developing and changing practice and provide opportunities for networking and sharing
- Facilitation in the workplace to enable the development of knowledge and skills in leading and facilitating sustainable changes in practice and improvements in care
- Peer mentorship linking up team leaders with those who have completed similar initiatives
- Support with publishing and active dissemination
- Bursary of up to £5000
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: WEDNESDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2012
To find out more please click here.