ARMA’s strategy for 2019 – 21
ARMA is an umbrella body representing the breadth of musculoskeletal conditions and professions.
Our vision for musculoskeletal (MSK) health:
- The MSK health of the population is promoted throughout life;
- Everyone with MSK conditions receives appropriate, high quality interventions to promote their health and well-being in a timely manner.
We engage with:
- Integrated approaches to MSK are included in all policy.
- Evidence-informed MSK pathways are in place
- MSK health is recognised and prioritised.
Policy delivery and practice
- Evidence-based Interventions are being delivered
- Person-centred, integrated MSK care is being delivered.
- There is an improvement focus, with innovation, spread and quality improvement at the heart of provision.