The UK’s largest acupuncture association is taking its conferences on the road to Bristol and Edinburgh.
The AACP conferences provide a full day packed with distinguished speakers to educate you in the latest acupuncture research and techniques. All AACP conferences are designed to ensure every delegate learns and develops new techniques in western medical acupuncture that can be applied in their workplace.
Date: 23rd September 2017
Location: Holiday Inn Bristol – Filton, Filton Road, Bristol, BS16 1QX
- Sinead McCarthy – Acupuncture in men’s health
- Val Hopwood – UK Acupuncture from a political and historical perspective
- Tianjun Wang – Scalp Acupuncture
- Lesley Pattenden – Low Back Pain
- Tom van Calster – The role and importance of Acupuncture in Musculoskeletal problems – practical demonstration: Treatment of Neck pain.
- Dr Elisa Rossi, MD. – Acupuncture in Paediatrics
Date: 21st October 2017
Location: Surgeons Hall, Edinburgh, EH8 9DW
- Cheryl Mason – Acupuncture in Womens Health
- Amos Ziv – Meridian Wave Acupuncture Theory (with practical)
- Marjolijn Visser – Acupuncture as part of western medical treatment
- John R. Cross – Acupressure for Neurological Conditions
- Johnny Wilson – subject TBC
- £110.00 AACP Members (please log in to apply the members discount)
- £140.00 Non-AACP Members
Visit www.aacp.org.uk/events/conferences to find out more and book your place today!